Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I wonder why people aren't getting the memo here?

"Karma-What goes around, comes around."
"Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house."
"The truth ALWAYS comes out!"

So now im wondering why people don't heed these warnings.... why must people take the hard road only to end up getting hurt. I have always had the knack for needing to learn the hard way, and i guess my belief in what i was doing was always my reason. But truth, should always come before "our reasoning," and certainly God's reasoning, way, & truth should ALWAYS come before our own. That is why we should always be talking to God about what He wants us to do, what He has planned.
Had an interesting day, a day that hopefully aids me for the rest of my life... things aren't always what they seem and that people who you never thought would, can surprise you. To say i got some "inside" info today was an understatement. I hit the motherload of information when it comes to a certain topic that is highly prevalent in my life right now... i didn't like the info that i was given, i certainly didn't expect this information, and maybe it is only info that will never get to be "used" bc it isn't in print, but the source is legit. i have been looking thru the Bible to see what God says i should do with this info.... since it is considered hearsay [truthful hearsay] but i can't seem to find anything. I did find in Romans 15: 3-6 "...The insults of those who insult You have fallen on Me. For whatever was written before was written for our instruction, so that through our endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we may have hope. Now may the God of endurance and encouragement grant you agreement with one another, according to Christ Jesus, so that you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ with a united mind and voice."
If only the 3 of us could have a united mind, right now that just doesn't look promising. With that said, it does give me something new to pray for everyday along with my initial reaction to confront people even if i don't like confrontation. I want folks to know when i know something about them, good or bad... i rarely leavw anything in my back pocket... i would rather them go in knowing i know what i know, rather than me whipping it out at any given moment, i think its a desire to let them go a head and make the right decision without letting other know their indescretions.... a chance to make it right.... Either way just remember, "A picture is worth a thousand words, pretty is as pretty does, and before you cast the first stone.... make sure you don't live in glass house, because karma, will always come back to bite ya.

"For it is written Vengance belongs to me; i will repay," says the Lord" Romans 12:19

No comments:

Post a Comment