Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Considering Law School....

Well after the month I've had if i didn't want to be an orthodontist so bad i would be a lawyer.... i have seen more of the court system, civilly and criminally that i care too, and for my convience i guess my government class is learning about the Criminal court system and the Civil Cases System.... woo flippin hoo...

Most of you know that we are going thru a custody BATTLE to the death it seems, a bunch of he said she said crap that honestly no one wants to listen too but nosey people, and im sure either of the Judges is going to look at us with all our drama and laugh, tap the gavel and give us equal rights to our child, but that is because with all the gossip he has already heard both sides.....which brings me to my next court complaint and gossip happening 3 hours away.... For those of you who don't know, my very best ex boyfriend, best friend was murdered a year ago and his murderer took a plea bargain of 20 years.... & i wish he would never see the light of day, he will mostly likely (unless he acts up) not serve even half his time.... but the Lord will judge him when his time comes.... maybe 20 years is what he needs to turn his life around, and while i haven't forgiven or forgotten, im working on it, and im sure you can only imagine what Ashley's family is going thru, but to top their pain off they have a few "wannabe" friends of Ashley's running their mouth to make themselves feel in the know.... ridiculous.... leave it alone! & them...

Needless to say in both cases i feel helpless bc i want to solve not only my husbands issue but i want to solve my 2nd family's issues too... which only leaves me with shot nerves, heartburn like a mother, an upset stomach, and my weight rapidly decreasing in an unhealthy way(not eating or nothing stays down).... but the Lord keeps reminding me to STOP, BREATHE, and PRAY and not to worry! HE is carrying me right now, this is certain!

I can't say that im perfect and that the devil hasn't entered my mind and taken over, but GOOD always prevails and God steps in to say "HEY THERE BUDDY GET TO STEPPIN, THIS ONE BELONGS TO ME!" just figured i would let ya'll in on whats going on in my crazy life and head.... Remember God is good all the time, he don't bless ugly, and vengance is his, in his time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment